Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Class Wiki so far...


I have to confess that I have not been working on the class wiki as diligently as I should have been. While I have not been actually writing and editing any articles, I have been doing a lot of research on my topic. The topic I chose to update has been synonymous with my research paper and thus I have become a well of knowledge on MMORPGs. There is a lot of information I was unable to include in my paper, for lack of relevance, that I will be adding to the class wiki in the final weeks of the semester. I hope everyone enjoys my contributions and keeps an eye out for them. 

1 comment:

  1. I also did not work as diligently.. I did end up finding a lot of information that I was able to put into the page I choose to work on at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete